The GFsix Show

Heard "WORLDWIDE"

Forums

Forum Home > WESDOG'S "Game Battle Zone" > Top 20 Scariest Movies

The GFsix Show
Site Owner

GFsix Top 20 Scariest Movies Of All Time:

#20.   Dawn of the Dead (1978 ) Memorable quote: “When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.”

#19.  Deliverance (1972) Memorable quote: “Squeal like a pig! Wheeee!

#18.  Saw (2004) Memorable quote: “Live or die, make your choice. “

#17.  Salem’s Lot (1979) Memorable quote: “The house was a monument to evil sitting there all these years holding the essence of evil in its smoldering bones.”

#16. The Mist (2007) Memorable quote: “I don’t know what this mist is, but there are things in it, and they’re dangerous.”

#15. Psycho (1960) Memorable quote: “She just goes a little mad sometimes. We all go a little mad sometimes.”

#14. Silence of the Lambs (1991) Memorable quote: “It puts the lotion on its skin.”

#13. Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978 ) Memorable quote: “I keep seeing these people, all recognizing each other. Something is passing between them all, some secret. It's a conspiracy, I know it.”

#12. Rec (2007) Memorable quote: “The police won't let us leave and are giving us no explanations.”

#11. The Shining (1980) Memorable quote (three-way tie):

“Heeeeeeere’s Johnny!” “Redrum! Redrum!” “All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.”

#10. The Ring (2002) Memorable quote: “Before you die, you see the ring...”

#9. Alien (1979) Memorable quote: “I admire its purity. A survivor, unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality.”

#8. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974) Memorable quote: “Hit ’er, grandpa, hit ’er.”

#7. Halloween (1978 ) Memorable quote: “I realized what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply evil.”

#6. Night of the Living Dead (1968 ) Memorable quote: “They’re coming to get you, Barbara! They’re coming for you! Look, there's one of them now!”

#5. Ju-on (2002) Memorable quote: “Eeeeeeeooooooooooow.”

#4. Poltergeist (1982) Memorable quote: “They're heeeeeere.”

#3. The Exorcist (1973) Memorable quote: “The power of Christ compels you! The power of Christ compels you!”

#2. Jaws (1975) Memorable quote: “You’re gonna need a bigger boat.”

#1. The Thing (1982) Memorable quote: “Somebody in this camp ain't what he appears to be. ”

Did I Miss Any?

--

October 21, 2011 at 8:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

The GFsix Show
Site Owner

Did We Miss Anything?

--

October 12, 2014 at 10:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.