The GFsix Show!

Heard  "WORLDWIDE"

Forums

Forum Home > Site Ideals > Got A Cool Site Ideal?

The GFsix Show
Site Owner

We are looking for some great cool new site ideals.

If you think you have one let us know... If we use it I will send you a $20.00 coupon to use over in the GFsix Game MarketPlace!

Post as many as you want, we want to blow up the site...Help us and we will help you!

Have 3 Ideals that we use, you get $60.00 to use in the GFsix Game MArketPlace!

So get crackin...Start Posting!

--

October 13, 2011 at 6:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Black Dye
Limited Member

1. Start a section for games which includes walk thru's, cheats, codes etc...Anyone who can write a walk thru for a game gets something.

Eventually you get enough of these up here and people want to join for the access.

Yes I know we have one up, but its not great yet and should be worked on.  Add what i mentioned and it improves what exists.

2. Expand to also doing Movie reviews.  Whats currently playing and whats coming out on pay per view etc...

Doesn't take much to get this up...just need folks to contribute.  But for those of us who have a secret movie reviewer inside of them this could be your chance.

Again I know its up....But add what i mentioned and its better then it is.

3. Lastly - If your all not into a 10 yr league...how about a fantasy section....as in fantasy football, Baseball, Hockey, and Basketball.

Form a league where each owner owns their team year in and year out.  Drafts can be held online....or we could use espn free leagues.

So thats it boys and girls.  The Monkey has Spoken

October 16, 2011 at 1:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TSU EATemUP
Limited Member

I was lookin forward to the whole interviews of owners before big games on the podcast. (this was your original idea i just havent seen it put into action yet. I think this would be awesome.) It makes it personal.

--

"Just win baby!" -Al Davis

October 16, 2011 at 4:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TSU EATemUP
Limited Member

Also, What about trying get a site layout for each team. That way everyone can have a background of their favorite team? I realize this would be difficult but i thought it would be cool to have the Raiders in the background.

Perhaps after the season post a All-Star Team based on voting (perhaps you cant vote for your own team) and the staff could make executive descions based on ties. That way people feel accomplished for having "such and such players on the all-star team". Along with this maybe a Record Book. Where you have user,player, and team records.

I think these ideas are fun and enjoyable.

--

October 16, 2011 at 9:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

The GFsix Show
Site Owner

We have a gfsix record book page... But good stuff guys...

--

October 16, 2011 at 9:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TSU EATemUP
Limited Member

oh sorry. I didnt notice it. I usually only go to the smacktalk page and the GOTW and POTW haha

--

October 17, 2011 at 2:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

The GFsix Show
Site Owner

Moderators can post movie reviews, and we will add some member reviews soon.

--

October 18, 2011 at 3:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

The GFsix Show
Site Owner

Game tournaments? Battlefiels challenges? Community tournaments?  Post Ideals here..

--

October 26, 2011 at 5:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

The GFsix Show
Site Owner

Send In Your Site Ideas, You Can Grab A Fast $25.00!

--

June 6, 2013 at 5:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.