The GFsix Show

Heard "WORLDWIDE"

Forums

Forum Home > Steelers Football 2016-17 > STEELERS: Good, Bad & The UGLY Week #17

The GFsix Show
Site Owner

Well, The Regular Season Is Over..... It's Time For Playoff Football In The BURGH!

The Steelers ended the regular season by beating the Clowns in overtime, it was a nasty game with nothing to play for and 9 starters sitting out, the Steelers did what they had to do to get that WIN. Yeah, the clowns turned into a team that is 1-15 on the season with some crazy blunders. As a Steeler fan, I don't care how we get the win but as long as we get the WIN.

The clowns looked like a football team in the first qt, taking a 14-0 lead, L. Jones looked like he always does and D. Williams saved us with 2 jumps out of our own endzone. It's hard to play a game that no one cares about and one that the clowns called their SUPERBOWL, hell, they prolly would of had a parade even for a win over some back ups.

The Steeler defense was a bit shaken, tackling was horid, but lets not get to mad at them cause they didn't want to play this game anyways. I liked the way M. Tomlin got after the defense and after halftime the Steeler defense was much better. L. Jones played a solid game, lets remember he had all back up WRS and a back up RB. Not to mention no M. Pouncy on the line. I will take 3 TDS and 277 everyday from him as a back up QB.

People are to hard on L. Jones, this guy is a solid back up QB, he can come in and win a game when needed, he could prolly start for the clowns, the dolphins or the bears. D. Will was a solid back all game, it's great to see him get back in the groove, his style of running could get L. Bell a few breaks in the playoffs.

As for the game it self, it was a sloppy game and really was great to get the win and go in to the playoffs winning 7 in a row, you have to love that we will finally go into the playoffs with our #1 WR and #1 RB healthy and playing. All we need now is L. Green back on the field for the playoffs and we are UN-STOPABLE. No way on earth this team should'nt be playing the Patriots for the AFC Championship.

I'm all excited for the playoffs, this game was just a game...

With that said, lets see some good, bad and ugly:

THE GOOD:

#1. L. JONES... dude is a solid back up.

#2. D. WILLIAMS, great to have a one-two punch for playoffs.

#3. M. TOMLIN, he was coaching his ass off out there... Hey, Terry do you call that coaching?

#4. L. TIMMONS, this dude is a machine.

THE BAD:

#1. SPECIAL TEAMS, gave up some big yards.

#2. TACKLING, got to make them tackles.

#3. DEF LINE, back ups I know.. I know....but someone has to be able to tackle.

The UGLY:

#1. THE CLOWNS, this is such a joke team.

#2. RG3, 12 million a year... WOW!

GAME BALLS: 

D. WILLIAMS, ALL THE WRS, L. JONES, L. TIMMONS, R. SHAZIER, M. TOMLIN,

The Playoffs are here, no turning back and no mistakes, it's win 4 Games And Grab #7 Super Bowl. The only threat i see is the PATRIOTS, we been here before, lets not think of ANYTHING BUT ONE GAME AT A TIME!  NEXT UP..... The DOLPHINS!

"HERE WE GO"   Playoff Time ......

--

January 4, 2017 at 5:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.