The GFsix Show

Heard "WORLDWIDE"

Forums

Forum Home > NFL > Sticky: Terry Bradshaw WHY?

The GFsix Show
Site Owner

Here is my take on the Terry Bradshaw statement about Mike Tomlin.

First off, Mike IS A GREAT COACH, he has 102 wins in 10 seasons, 1 Superbowl tittle and another Superbowl appearance, 5 AFC north tittles and has respect from all his coaches & players. As for me, I Love Mike Tomlin, yeah, he has his blunders here and there, but for Terry Bradshaw to say that Tomlin is a cheerleader type guy and that he is NOT A GREAT COACH, that's Just Plain DISRESPECT!

Terry, you just came off MY wall of fame for that one. Terry you say that Bill Cowher is a GREAT COACH (and he is) and even Mike Mccarthy is a GREAT COACH and guys you deem as guys you would want running your team....Did you even see those two coaches records? Not sure why you would say something like that about a solid stand up GREAT STEELER COACH....

ALL OF STEELERNATION has seen this, there is no turning back now. THAT WAS PURE DISRESPECTFUL and demands an apology.

I Love Bill Cowher, but would never take him back over Mike Tomlin. My number one coach all time is MR. CHUCK KNOLL..... MIKE TOMlIN IS AT #2....

Hey, Mike Tomlin ALL OF STEELERNATION HAS GOT YOUR BACK & WE ALL LOVE YOU MAN!!

--

December 28, 2016 at 4:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.