The GFsix Show

Heard "WORLDWIDE"

Forums

Forum Home > Steelers Football 2016-17 > STEELERS: Good, Bad & The UGLY Week #13

The GFsix Show
Site Owner

The Steelers Man Handle The G-Men 24-14, Play The Best Game Of The Year...

Well, Well Well.. Looks like all the FIRE M. Tomlin talk is gone, 4 weeks ago, the Fire Tomlin and all his coaches was running wild on the internet, today it's a different story as the Steelers now put together a solid effert against the big bad Giants. The Steelers winners of 3 in a row completly beat up the Giants, the O. Line was just killing the Giants Defensive line all game.

All the fans who got off this years Steeler bus, now are scrambling to find their tickets to get back on it. lol  I have been saying all year long from day 1, IT TAKES TIME FOR A RAW DEFENSE To come together, this defense was getting killed all year by everyone, poor K. Butler the DC was getting ripped on every sports show. Well, IT LOOKS LIKE THAT TIME HAS FINALLY COME for this defense, Yeah, I Know they will make more mistakes and yes they might give up some more big plays, But we can finally say this DEFENSE DOMINATED..

The talk of fire Tomlin was real and to this day, I can't understand why, this dude is 105-62 never had a losing season, why would the Rooneys fire this guy? Thank god some of you fans are not the owners or we would be re-building right now with some goof coaches. lol  It was so fun to watch the defense shine, lets face it, it's been a long time since the chants of DEFENSE- DEFENSE emerged in the stadium, They play lights out hard hitting STEELER DEFENSE!

The offense was just  moving the ball at will, L. BELL is a freak, this kid is so AWESOME, never before in our history have we seen a back like him in Pittsburgh, one thing to the Rooneys, PAY THIS KID NOW! Let's not make him mad PAY HIM, SIGN HIM LONG TERM NOW!!!! If he want's to smoke weed that's fine too, as long as we get production out of this kid like we do, IT'S ALL GOOD!!!

Did anyone know that Boswell was out for this game? I didn't hear anything up until I seen the new kicker BOLICK, gota say dude was solid for coming in off the streets to kick for us..lol  About the only thing that was crappy was all the FLAGS, 12 of them and the killer ones on the pick as well as on special teams have to STOP!

Hats off to L. TIMMONS, R. SHAZIER, M. MITCHELE, The KID DAVIS, The KID BURNS and most importly my man JAMES HARRISON, you have to tip your hat to this man, he was killing the giants DEF LINE.. lmao!  As you can see I relly wanted to give some major props to this defense, I bashed on them all damn year, but always said they were RAW and young and it will take TIME to come together.  If we can get this kind of effert from this defense, we are in the SUPERBOWL.

The team played it's best game of the year and looked like the STEELERS we all know. With 4 games left it's going to take a 4-0 record to win this division. I had them at 11-5 and I'm not going to change it now.

With all that, lets check out this weeks:

THE GOOD:

#1. THE ENTIRE DEFENSE, everyone played lights out.

#2. M. MITCHELE, i killed this guy all year, he is now making me re-think on him.

#3. M. TOMLIN, anyone still want him fired.

#4. L. BELL, just a special player.

#5. A. BROWN, never gets out shined.

#6. K. BUTLER, defensive coordinator that's been through hell and now gets to breathe...

#7. BOLICK, off the streets to kick FGS

#8. THE ENTIRE O. LINE, just killed that Giants def line all night long.

#9. L. GREEN, how fun is it to see a solid Tight End back in the line up.

THE BAD:

#1. THE FLAGS, we have to get the flags down.

#2. THE REFS, so many missed calls.

THE UGLY:

#1. The Jail Break Sack On ELI.. OMG, His head hit the turf and started bouncing.

#2. THE FLAGS, to many..

GAME BALLS:

M.MITCHELE, L. TIMMONS, R. SHAZIER, S. TUIT, A. BURNS, S. DAVIS, R. COCKRELL, L. BELL, A. BROWN, ENTIRE O. LINE, B. ROTHLISBURGER, L. GREEN, K. BUTLER, M. TOMLIN, T. HALLEY. HELL, LET'S GIVE A GAME BALL TO THE ENTIRE TEAM!

With 3 down and 4 to go on my 7-0 prediction and my 11-5 record prediction, we can't fall into any traps, we have to show NO MERCY to anyone left, Offense has to score and take some pressure off this defense, Ben has to set his mind on scoring everytime we havethe ball. No LET UP..

Those of you that jumped off the bus and want to get back on, the door is open but this time LIVE AND DIE WITH US TRUE DIEHARD STEELER FANS. STEELERNATION IS AN HONOR TO BE A PART OF.

"HERE WE GO"  I Can Feel It Now!  Say It With Me.... DEFENSE.... DEFENSE.... DEFENSE.... Up Next It's The BILLS, lets not mess with these guys, lets take it to them from the opening kickoff!

--

December 5, 2016 at 5:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.