The GFsix Show!

Heard  "WORLDWIDE"

Forums

Forum Home > Steeler Football 2015-16 > Sticky: Steelers: Good, Bad & UGLY Week #7

The GFsix Show
Site Owner

Just When You Thought The Defense Was Playing Great, This Happends...

Well, looks like the L. Jones QB adventure is over just like the M. Vick one was last week, I have seen this story so many times before, you know, the one that says the Steelers should kill the lesser team, the team with a 1-5 record, the team with out it's star RB and the same team that was dead last in 3rd down conversions. The Steelers always seem to find that way to blow a game that they should of won, even with a 3rd string QB, don't we have A.Brown, L. Bell and M. Bryant and a defense that's playing solid?

First off lets just say this, the play calling is so basic, it looks like T. Halley is converting back to his high school play calling book again, I understand your hands are tied with a 3rd string QB, but you can help the kid out by calling a great game, one that includes a few roll outs, a slant here and there or maybe even a pass to the Tight end.. I know, I Know, A. Brown got his 125 yards but with the O line blocking that solid and all the time you had to pass, why continue to play first read pocket passing or running L. Bell up the middle, what ever happend to L. Bell in motion then dumping a short pass off to him?

I'm kinda lost with the play calling and the time clock managment, seems everytime we win a big game we give it all right back, granted I'm happy to go 2-2 with backups as QBS, but when you have a chance to go 3-2 or 4-0 in these games, you have to take advantage, this game will come back to hurt us when we have to go to Denver or New England in the playoffs.

The most disapointing thing with the entire game was the Defense, wow, this same defense was playing so solid and to see it convert back to that was crazy, the defensive line made some plays and have been doing a great job and get a pass in this game, Heyward is a superstar, D. Mcculers is a giant BUST, in for Tuit, Cam Thomas was below average, The LB'S played the worst game I seen in years, L.T was a non factor, S. Spence just cant tackle, Jarvis is on the BUST LIST, J. Harrison & B. Depree  was the only LBS to show up. The CBS have to go back to tackling school, what a mess out there, M. Mitchele played a good game for a change.

This loss makes the Bengals game next week mean less, but if we have any good news it's that #7 will be back at QB, this offense should all be in tact, all the KILLER B'S are on the field and it's at home, we all know that the Bengals are over rated, the Steelers must show up and be ready to BLOW UP. This means the coaches have to get them ready, we had our trap game loss with K.C.

With all this said, lets get to the Good, Bad & The Ugly for week #7

The GOOD:

#1. A.BROWN GOT SOME CATCHES.

#2. L. BELL RUNS ON ANY DEFENSE.

#3. BEN IS BACK

The BAD:

#1. The DEFENSE BLOWED.

#2. CLOCK MANAGEMENT AGAIN.

#3. OFFENSIVE PLAY CALLING SUCKED.

#4. L. JONES IS WHO WE THOUGHT HE WAS.

The UGLY:

#1. SPECIAL TEAMS.

#2. 3RD DOWNS 2-11.

#3. TACKLING SUCKED.

#4. TURNOVERS.

Game Balls For Week #7:  A. Brown, L. Bell, C. Heyward.

--

October 26, 2015 at 6:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

The GFsix Show
Site Owner

Will We Ever Win A So Called TRAP GAME?  It's Time To Shine With #7 Back... NO STOPPING US NOW!  LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

--

October 26, 2015 at 6:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.