The GFsix Show!

Heard  "WORLDWIDE"

Forums

Forum Home > Steeler Football 2015-16 > Sticky: STEELERS: Good, Bad & UGLY Week #3

The GFsix Show
Site Owner

It's All About Ben Rothlisburger This Time...

Ok, lets take a hard look at week #3, first off... Ben goes down in the 3rd qt and it looks like he will be out 4 weeks, knowing Ben it will prob be just 3 weeks, the good news is that the injury is not season ending. With that said it's now time for M. Vick to step in and run the team, we don't need him to do very much, with L. Bell in the backfield Vick should just turn and hand it off. The Rams have a great defense and our offense ran the ball good, Ben had time, play calling was good. It was a great WIN in week #3.

The Ravens are up next and I know as all you guys know, this is the time to END THERE SEASON, if they go 0-4 it's a wrap for them chumps, but, with Ben out this match up will be intense and hard, it's always a battle and is the BEST RIVALRY IN THE NFL TODAY. This matchup is the one I circle on my schedule every time we play them, it's like a warzone.

My entire week is all about ONE THING, Steelers vs Ravens. It's a fast week because they play THURSDAY NIGHT, I'm sure Ben will be on the sidelines pumping up the team, The STEELER NATION will be there IN FULL FORCE, it will be a shark pit, the DEFENSE will need to EXPLODE, because the Ravens will be playing ALL OUT TO WIN.

Lets all just get on board the Vick train and get this win Thursday. Get well soon BEN. It's all hands on deck in the BURGH and lets END THE RAVENS SEASON. A. Brown don't think you will not be used, Vick still has an arm and his legs are still good, just do what you do and we will get the ball to you. Your record will stay in tact.

The GOOD:

#1. THE DEFENSE

#2. A. BROWN & L. BELL LOOKED GREAT, They Will Carry The Team.

#3. O. LINE WAS SOLID AGAINST A GREAT DEFENSE LINE.

#4. KEITH BUTLER DEFENSE CORDINATOR, Great Game Plan.

#5. M. TOMLIN, Great Game Plan.

#6. SPECIAL TEAMS & THE PUNTER J. BERRY

THE BAD:

#1. LOST BEN

#2. BEACHUM, Got Beat A Few Times.

#3. LOST BEN

#4. LOST BEN

THE UGLY:

#1. LOST BEN

#2. THE NO CALL ON THE HIT ON BEN, Can't Go Low On A QB.

GAME BALL GOES TO:  WILL GAY AND WILL ALLEN, They Take A Beating As CB'S. Time To Give Them Props Today!

--

September 28, 2015 at 10:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

The GFsix Show
Site Owner

Don't Ever Count Out The Steelers! LET'S END THE RATSHITS SEASON!

--

September 28, 2015 at 11:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.