The GFsix Show

Heard "WORLDWIDE"

Forums

Forum Home > MLB > Sticky: ITS BUCTOBER TIME!

The GFsix Show
Site Owner

Congrads To The PIRATES For Clinching A Playoff Spot... BUT WE WANT MORE...

2015 playoff spot is all set, but I would love a division title. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited as hell to get in the playoffs, I just want a chance to have a full series. The Pirates are a solid team, yeah, they make a lot of errors and the base running sometimes looks weird, but the pitching with COLE, LORIONO, HAPP can win any series.

A one game playoff game can be crazy and we all know what happend last year. I just want to say thanks to Clint Hurddle for doing a great job all year, this team is a fun team and with superstars like MAC and Marte and my boy Josh..It should be a fun ride.

I remember when the Pirates lost 100 plus for 20 years and the fans wanted the team moved or sold, it was a joke at the games knowing we would lose, trading away players every year, now the fans are back and I must say they are AWESOME..

Can we dare say this is OUR YEAR, let's not go over board there are still the CARDS out there along with the new fun CUBS another fun exciting team. It will be a great time in OCTOBER In The BURGH. Enjoy It And lets not forget how long it took to get here.

GOOOOOOOOOOO BUCS!!!!!!!!!!!!

--

September 26, 2015 at 11:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

The GFsix Show
Site Owner

AWESOME TEAM!

--

September 30, 2015 at 6:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

The GFsix Show
Site Owner

BUCS -VS- CUBS    Wildcard Playoff Play In Game! LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO BUCS!!!

--

October 7, 2015 at 6:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.