The GFsix Show!

Heard  "WORLDWIDE"

Forums

Forum Home > The GFsix Show > Sticky: When Is It OK To Read Spouses Emails?

The GFsix Show
Site Owner

This question was talked about on the GFsix Show:  Is It Acceptable To Check Your Spouse/Partner’s E-mail And Text Messages?

All you have to do is ask any woman, or man for that matter, who has experienced their partner being unfaithful to them in their relationship this question and I am sure you would get a resounding YES!

It must be very hard to resist the temptation of checking up on a spouse or partner once they have cheated on you. Today’s social media sites and smartphones make it so easy to do so. I think many people would say that this could be seen as reasonable behavior although most likely wouldn’t help towards mending fences in the long run. I know it would be next to impossible to ignore the beeping of an incoming text message on my husband’s phone coming in late at night if he had been involved in an affair in the past.

What about in a relationship where a couple has not experienced unfaithfulness? Is it ok for a spouse or partner to routinely check emails and text messages to make sure that their significant other isn’t straying from the straight and narrow? One would wonder how secure that relationship is in the first place.

Comment Below.

--

August 7, 2014 at 3:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

The GFsix Show
Site Owner

This question was featured on the show, wow did it get the responses.

--

July 11, 2015 at 10:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.