GFsix Gamers Site

"The Place For Real XBOX Gamers"

Forum

Forum Home > Madden 13 League > Madden 13 League Info

Wes Hyland
Site Owner

IT's Madden 13 Time, GFsix Style!

If you have been in any of our GFsix Madden Leagues, you know how we do it. No one can compete with our leagues. This years Madden 13 league will be OVER THE TOP! We will continue to have all our extra pages on the site like, Game of the week, smacktalk, Hillbilly predictions, Power rankings, GFsix records, Hall Of Fame, M.V.P, and this year will have a highlights video page, we will be interviewing players on the GFsix Radio Show and a ton more new stuff.

*MVP, Top Players, Top Defense, Top Offense and more will be located right over the Xbox.

If you been in the Madden 12 league you will get an email from the GFsix site on JULY 22nd & 23rd, this email is a shot for you to make sure you get signed up. Everybody knows the Madden league sells out FAST!

We will have JUST ONE league this year, League will consist of 32 teams.

The GFsix Madden League is so much fun, just ask any gamer that has played in one, guys don't quit, guys dont cheat, we all have some crazy fun all year long.

The most important part is our Prizes, any listed Game of the week winner will grab a fast $10 cash. The M.V.P will grab $25 Cash, The runner up will grab $100 cash and the champion will grab $225 cash! We just added an awards cash prize, earn the smack king or any other award and grab it's cash prize.

We will also have some nice sponsor give a ways like free pizza cards, free games, free MS points, free headsets and more...

To see some examples of our league just check out some of the madden 12 pages that I left up as examples.

Hope to see you all there, the league starts in mid September 2012. If you're a member of GFsix site you will get a chance to sign up before it goes live. So become a member today!

**The league is now run in the CONNECTED CAREER MODE! See Rules Page for more info.

If you played in any of our Madden Leagues Please post a comment about it below.

--

April 27, 2012 at 5:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Wes Hyland
Site Owner

Forget Prizes or the cash, just give me that GFsix TROPHY! Dam is it sweet! It's biger than ever this year. Stay tuned for madden 13 league info. It sells out FAST!!!!!!!!!!

--

April 30, 2012 at 5:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DEADLYSNiPeR 20
Limited Member

SO PUMPED for this season, i've stayed behind the scenes this past winter with a lot of work and school work (however i did look at the site and not always sign on)..

however this summer im planning on being a more active moderater and playing a bigger role in this growing community... i hope you can forgive my abscince as i hope to continue where i left of and spread GFSIX

ps: oh and also kick some butt in madden and get that money haha

--

DEADLYSNIPER 20's Gamercard

May 8, 2012 at 8:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DEADLYSNiPeR 20
Limited Member

runner up last year and this year im goin for the ship!!!

May 8, 2012 at 8:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Elias305
Limited Member
Can't wait for the madden 13 league!
--

May 10, 2012 at 1:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Black Dye
Limited Member

Let's get the sign up rolling.  I'm in again.  Even with the Monkey mia.

May 13, 2012 at 9:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TSU EATemUP
Limited Member

Damn... I must have missed the email... is it to late to sign up?

--

"Just win baby!" -Al Davis

July 8, 2012 at 1:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Wes Hyland
Site Owner

TSU EATemUP at July 8, 2012 at 1:00 PM

Damn... I must have missed the email... is it to late to sign up?

lol.. Na you didnt miss it bro, the end of JULY the sign ups start and the actual league will kick off the end of AUGUST.

$500.00 in cash prizes!  Check out the GFsix show for all the updates on the league.

Hell, be on the dam show bro... lol..

--

July 8, 2012 at 4:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Wes Hyland
Site Owner

Black Dye at May 13, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Let's get the sign up rolling.  I'm in again.  Even with the Monkey mia.

Mr. Monkey and Mr. Dye seem to be MIA...   lol

--

July 8, 2012 at 4:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Wes Hyland
Site Owner

Hit up the GFsix show for all the madden 13 league details. The GFsix show is BAD-ASS and is on the itmiradio networks.  Here is the link to the show www.itmiradio.com  hit channel #2 at 11 pm est. on Saturday nights!

--

July 8, 2012 at 4:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TSU EATemUP
Limited Member

Im down to be on the show. Just hit me up if you need me. 

--

"Just win baby!" -Al Davis

July 9, 2012 at 8:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Wes Hyland
Site Owner

TSU EATemUP at July 9, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Im down to be on the show. Just hit me up if you need me. 

AWESOME bro... Will do!

--

July 10, 2012 at 7:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Wes Hyland
Site Owner

It's getting Close...Sign Ups for this years madden 13 league will start JULY 25th 2012. All GFsix members will get a special invite on JULY 22nd & 23rd. 2012.

We have added more to this league, our sponsors will be giving out more surprises all year!

Do your part, help us sell this league out super fast, tell everyone you know all about it!

Thanks for all your help, lets have a great ass year!

--

July 21, 2012 at 12:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Wes Hyland
Site Owner

Elias305 at May 10, 2012 at 1:15 AM

Can't wait for the madden 13 league!

July 22nd you will get an early sign up chance.

--

July 21, 2012 at 12:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

xJWx Jawz
Limited Member

Best Madden League ever. If this is your first year in the league your going to have a blast. Watch out for them Niners this year people. We looking good!

--

July 22, 2012 at 6:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

GOLDFINGER 0024

Steelernation!! Are you in there?? I need help!! Goldfinger 0024

July 27, 2012 at 10:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Wes Hyland
Site Owner

GOLDFINGER 0024 at July 27, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Steelernation!! Are you in there?? I need help!! Goldfinger 0024

lol... you always need help!  lol..  I sent you a message, team picks are Sept 10th, 11th and 12th.

You should be all set for the league. I will keep you up to speed.

Listen to the GFsix Show right over on the show page for more madden info. Also its new every Saturday night at 11 pm est. on www.itmiradio.com channel #2.

--

July 28, 2012 at 11:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Wes Hyland
Site Owner
We have 14 spots left in this years league. You need to get signed up fast. Guys that are in the league tell all your friends to sign up, lets sell this out. Sell out means more prizes for you.
--

August 9, 2012 at 1:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Wes Hyland
Site Owner

13 spots left for this years Madden 13 league. Are You Signed Up? We have some great fun with this league, if you want more info just visit the madden league pages or hit up the GFsix madden radio show. (The GFsix Show).

Guys that are in this league, make sure you listen to the GFsix Show every Saturday night or hit up the GFsix Show Link and download it. It has tons of Madden League Stuff in it!

--

August 27, 2012 at 12:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Wes Hyland
Site Owner

The League has 10 spots left open. Lets push to sell it out! New rules on the Rules Pages, connected careers is the new Franchise Mode!

--

August 31, 2012 at 11:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

GFsix News Letter

It's A GFsix Nation

Top Video's

63 views - 1 comment
34 views - 0 comments
39 views - 0 comments
52 views - 0 comments
GFsix Free FREE Raffle
GFsix Free FREE Raffle
Winner Will Get A Brand New Copy Of TITANFALL! *Enter As Often As You Like!

Up-Coming Events

Friday, Apr 18 at 10:00 PM - 11:30 PM
Friday, Apr 18 at 10:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Sunday, Apr 20 All Day

Visitors

Flag Counter